Residential - Tequesta Knoll Apartment Renovations
Tequesta Knoll Apartments is a low income housing project, that consists of 100 apartment units. This 9-story building had water leak problems for years and MCM performed repairs and other renovations. These repairs include but are not limited to:
- Removing all loose stucco on exterior walls of building and replace with a new watertight system that includes new stucco and ThoroCoat paint.
- Waterseal all exterior wall penetration with a Dow Corning caulking.
- Complete removal and replacement of existing roof system.
- Complete removal and replacement of existing HVAC equipment.
- Complete removal and replacement of existing AC roof stands.
- Miscellaneous rmechanical repairs to Generator, Fire Pump, Water Pump, Elevators, etc.
- Interior work such as: painting of common areas, tile cleaning, etc.
- Site repairs such as: asphalt patching, fence replacement and gate replacement.