The overall length of MCM's internship program is approximately 10 weeks during the summer terms. The program is divided into 3 stages with the intent of exposing students to the construction industry in the field, followed by a short period working with construction support departments in our main office, and then going back to the field to implement knowledge gained during the first two stages. During your time at MCM we will introduce real world tasks which you will perform under the supervision of MCM personnel specialized in different areas of construction. This is a paid internship.
The following is a breakdown of MCM's Internship Program (please note this may be subject to change depending on each individual's past experience and knowledge):
- During Stage 1, you will work with a Superintendent in the field for 4 weeks in order to become familiar with a live construction site and field operations.
- During Stage 2, you will work in the main office for 2 weeks with various construction support departments such as estimating or purchasing.
- During Stage 3, you will go back to the field to work with a Project Manager or Project Engineer for 4 weeks performing job-site tasks that will integrate your office experience with actual field operations.
At MCM we offer the following to our employees
* Internship programs
* Career development
* Health, dental & vision insurance
* Life insurance (company paid)
* Educational assistance programs